Funding Arts Broward, Inc. (FAB) offers a comprehensive solution for companies seeking to support the arts and culture in Broward County.
- FAB has awarded more than $3.9 million to 90+ arts organizations throughout the County.
- Each year, over 130,000 people attend FAB sponsored events
- Promoting the arts through FAB is a great way for companies to help build vibrant communities,
connect with your customers, and improve the quality of life for all county residents.
- FAB is the leading ARTS ambassadors in Broward
Funding Arts Broward Corporate Partnership
- FAB takes the guesswork out of local donations to local arts organizations. FAB’s volunteer team thoroughly vet each organization requesting funding via careful review
of all applications, and finances, site visits and interviews.
- Being a corporate partner of FAB provides instant recognition as a supporter of the arts in Broward County
- Corporate Partners can participate in all FAB activities through one or more designated representatives, depending upon the level of participation. Principal
activities include grantee selection, and network at meetings and special events.
- Corporate partners are also eligible for listing in our newsletter and website, to be featured in a FAB video, and the opportunity to host a FAB event for our nearly 200 committed members.
FUNDING ARTS BROWARD, INC., REGISTRATION #CH16211, IS REGISTERED WITH THE STATE UNDER THE SOLICITATION OF CONTRIBUTIONS ACT. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
For all other requests contact Kat Sierra, FAB Administrator; email@example.com
Funding Arts Broward
1350 East Sunrise Blvd., Suite #120
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304