FAB! is an all volunteer organization. We encourage members to be fully involved in the grant process and in any other area of interest. FAB! is a fun and active group fully engaged in the arts community. Your work will be rewarded with quality programs and exhibits throughout Broward County in all areas of the art world – theater, film, dance, music, opera, and museum exhibits.
Members are invited and encouraged to join one of our following Committees:
- Screening Teams: Training session will be held January 29, 2014 to review the screening process. The session is mandatory for participation and will be held this year at the Bank of America Building at 401 E. Las Olas Blvd, Ground Floor Community Room. Please fill out the sign-up form below if you are interested in volunteering. If you wish to participate and have a conflict with this training date contact Susan Lochrie, Vice Chair, at FABgrants@gmail.com or 954-525-8503.
- Grant Committee: The Grant Committee is responsible for the evaluation and subsequent recommendation of awards to the membership. The applications are evaluated within the disciplines divided as follows: Music Screening Team, Visual Arts Screening Team, Theatre Screening Team, and Dance Screening Team.
- Program Committee: The Program Committee is responsible for the creative planning process for the quarterly luncheons.
- Communication Committee: The Communication Committee is responsible for writing articles about FAB! sponsored events and generating and promoting press relations.
- Membership Committee: The Membership Committee is responsible for the promotion and maintenance of membership participation.
- FAB! Fun Committee: FAB! Fun is responsible for the organization of member functions at grantee performances and exhibits.